Perks and Compensation
As an early stage startup, we will reward developers with a fixed-salary package of between $70,000 and $120,000. An Individualised relocation package will be discussed with applicants during the interview process.
- Ability to create clean, efficient code
- Diligence in learning and using new technologies and paradigms
- Ability to implement effective UX design & interactions
- Ability to engineer code for optimum performance and responsiveness
Launceston is a small city on a tiny island south of Australia, and by small, we mean a 15 minute commute. It's the perfect island paradise - pristine beaches for surfing, rugged mountains for climbing, and the cleanest air in the world. And if the great outdoors isn't your thing, there are plenty of music, art and food events and festivals to keep you occupied. We have extremely high standard of living in Tas, with very affordable living costs.
Recommended Technology Experience
- 4+ years experience writing Objective-C or Swift
- 2+ years developing mobile applications with React Native
- 2+ years experience ReactJS
- Experience in developing and shipping real-world mobile applications
- Experience in Redux